Monday, February 27, 2006
What I've been up too...
I had a great big time test at 9.00 this morning on Early Church History (or ECH as us craaazzy cats call it - we're just Wilde like in our wit at times), and I plumped for the question on Constantine 1:
"Eusebius of Caesarea wrote: 'Constantine... became a friend f the all-sovereign God and was established as a clear example to all mankind of the life of godliness'. Is this a fair assessment of the life and reign of Constantine?"
It turns out that the reading of the wikipedia articles as a major part of the revision payed off, as all those facts (some slightly dubious though) contributed to the list of family members that he killed.
Most hot blogging action has taken place on James 'Africa is a nation' Skinner's blog. I've managed to disagree with him on the Death penalty (i.e. not thinking that criminals should be killed because they cost the taxpayer money), 'Political correctness' (i.e. thinking that it's OK to call fundamentalists 'ignorant bigots'), and Cannabis (i.e. recognising that cannabis is not addictive, and in particular when compared to alcohol).